The naval LCA is still not ideally suitable for carrier-based operations, with the current GE-F404 engine slightly underpowered. This will change with the development of the naval version of the LCA Mk II, which will be powered by the GE-F414 engine.
- mahavirtewari: StratPost GulPanag our time too specially gti used...
- krnbrar: StratPost GulPanag this is so not done, this is ba...
- commandersaini: StratPost How douprepare them to undergo extreme t...
- YoginderSharma: Unacceptable and unauthorised behaviour . Uncalled...
- InvictusJo: Ragging has its uses in the academies but this is ...
- Opinion: No country for old soldiers May 15, 2014
- Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane’s July 4, 2012
- Rafael’s innovative video marketing for India February 25, 2009
- India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist April 27, 2011
- Opinion: How the armed forces were deceived on rank pay June 15, 2013
- Video: Military cadet gets beating September 29, 2014
- Saab offers #MakeinIndia plan for the Gripen (+ Video) September 26, 2014
- RAF Eurofighters, Airbus A-330 tanker to stop by in Delhi September 23, 2014
- Indian defense ministry team in US September 23, 2014
- Vivek Lall quits Reliance for General Atomics August 27, 2014