The naval LCA is still not ideally suitable for carrier-based operations, with the current GE-F404 engine slightly underpowered. This will change with the development of the naval version of the LCA Mk II, which will be powered by the GE-F414 engine.
- cocodrilomino: StratPost RAeSTimR ¡EXCELENTE TOMA! SALUDOS....
- kursed: 1sudo Pretty much so....
- 1sudo: kursed Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) programme, bega...
- Qba55: India buy 36 Rafale. http://www.hindustantimes.co...
- srag4568: StratPost Equateall. It is to crooks advantage to ...
- Opinion: No country for old soldiers May 15, 2014
- Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane’s July 4, 2012
- Veteran writes open letter to Defense Minister November 20, 2014
- Rafael’s innovative video marketing for India February 25, 2009
- Video: Military cadet gets beating September 29, 2014
- India could look at LCA-alternate to replace MiG-21 April 14, 2015
- India may need to walk away from Rafale to buy MMRCA April 10, 2015
- Boeing scouts AH-6i market April 7, 2015
- Airbus to extend A330 MRTT bid April 7, 2015
- Airbus sees potential for A400M in India April 7, 2015