The naval LCA is still not ideally suitable for carrier-based operations, with the current GE-F404 engine slightly underpowered. This will change with the development of the naval version of the LCA Mk II, which will be powered by the GE-F414 engine.
Tag Archives: Flying Control Authority
- cbcnn_Pilid: NR_Tatvamasi might be deliberate to buy in bulk to...
- NR_Tatvamasi: cbcnn_Pilid ChandrusWeb and who is the other major...
- NR_Tatvamasi: cbcnn_Pilid ChandrusWeb beauty is even same compan...
- Rolls-Royce reported for bribery in India | StratPost: […] While HAL is procuring Adour engines for...
- sanju85: SaurabhJoshi Hope this won't affect in the decisi...
- Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane’s July 4, 2012
- Rafael’s innovative video marketing for India February 25, 2009
- India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist April 27, 2011
- Opinion: How the armed forces were deceived on rank pay June 15, 2013
- Reform of Indian Military Justice June 2, 2013
- Video: Boeing’s Experimental AH-6i light armed helo March 6, 2014
- Rolls-Royce reported for using agent in India March 3, 2014
- Video: Riding the V-22 Osprey February 27, 2014
- Navy chief falls on his sword February 26, 2014
- Video: Rockwell Collins at DefExpo February 26, 2014