The naval LCA is still not ideally suitable for carrier-based operations, with the current GE-F404 engine slightly underpowered. This will change with the development of the naval version of the LCA Mk II, which will be powered by the GE-F414 engine.
Tag Archives: Flying Control Authority
- NATO oro policijos misija, NATO, Šiaulių oro uostas | Šiaulietis Aurimas Nausėda apie politiką, visuomenę, kultūrą: […] Gynybos ekspertai nurodo, kad naikintuvo...
- India’s Controversial Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act | World News: […] such sanction has never come. Of the 38 ...
- MMRCA officially dead | StratPost: […] ‘Mother of all Deals’ is no ...
- Draft DPP – Financial absurdity | spaceharsha: […] up to a year in delivery of Kolkata clas...
- India’s Controversial Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act | GeoPol Intelligence: […] such sanction has never come. Of the 38 ...
- Opinion: No country for old soldiers May 15, 2014
- Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane’s July 4, 2012
- Veteran writes open letter to Defense Minister November 20, 2014
- Rafael’s innovative video marketing for India February 25, 2009
- Video: Military cadet gets beating September 29, 2014
- Video: IOMAX Archangel at #PAS15 September 1, 2015
- Video: U.S. Air Force A-10 ‘Warthog’ Thunderbolt II at #PAS15 September 1, 2015
- Video: Flaris LAR01 at #PAS15 September 1, 2015
- Video: U.S. Army Boeing Apache AH-64D at #PAS15 September 1, 2015
- Obituary: MMRCA August 5, 2015