The naval LCA is still not ideally suitable for carrier-based operations, with the current GE-F404 engine slightly underpowered. This will change with the development of the naval version of the LCA Mk II, which will be powered by the GE-F414 engine.
Tag Archives: Flying Control Authority
- Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker-E - Page 49: […] Gripen operational cost lowest of all we...
- ChoppaReddyPrasadReddy: are the armed officers so indiscipline to cause ...
- Bangalore firm to manufacture helicopter parts for Boeing: […] Boeing bullish on ‘Make in India’ | ...
- SurinderKumarJoshi: Excellent Images. I wish you had given some captio...
- Aero India 2015 & DFI Meet with Saurav Jha - Page 5: […] Images: Aero India 2015 Day 01 | StratPo...
- Opinion: No country for old soldiers May 15, 2014
- Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane’s July 4, 2012
- Veteran writes open letter to Defense Minister November 20, 2014
- Rafael’s innovative video marketing for India February 25, 2009
- Video: Military cadet gets beating September 29, 2014
- Video: RTAF Gripen D at #LIMA2015 March 26, 2015
- Video: RMAF H225M helo at #LIMA2015 March 26, 2015
- Video: Boeing Maritime Surveillance Aircraft at #LIMA2015 March 26, 2015
- Video: RMAF A400M at #LIMA2015 March 26, 2015
- Boeing bullish on ‘Make in India’ March 9, 2015