January 15, 2012
About Saurabh JoshiView all posts by Saurabh Joshi
Follow Saurabh Joshi on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/saurabhjoshi Saurabh is a journalist based in New Delhi, India who has worked in print, television as well as internet news media. Besides defense and strategy, his past assignments have included reporting from Kashmir, coverage of terror strikes as well as election coverage from all over India. He has a Bachelors degree in Journalism (Honors) as well as a law degree (LLB), both from the University of Delhi.
- cocodrilomino: StratPost RAeSTimR ¡EXCELENTE TOMA! SALUDOS....
- kursed: 1sudo Pretty much so....
- 1sudo: kursed Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) programme, bega...
- Qba55: India buy 36 Rafale. http://www.hindustantimes.co...
- srag4568: StratPost Equateall. It is to crooks advantage to ...
- Opinion: No country for old soldiers May 15, 2014
- Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane’s July 4, 2012
- Veteran writes open letter to Defense Minister November 20, 2014
- Rafael’s innovative video marketing for India February 25, 2009
- Video: Military cadet gets beating September 29, 2014
- India could look at LCA-alternate to replace MiG-21 April 14, 2015
- India may need to walk away from Rafale to buy MMRCA April 10, 2015
- Boeing scouts AH-6i market April 7, 2015
- Airbus to extend A330 MRTT bid April 7, 2015
- Airbus sees potential for A400M in India April 7, 2015