January 15, 2012
About Saurabh JoshiView all posts by Saurabh Joshi
Follow Saurabh Joshi on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/saurabhjoshi Saurabh is a journalist based in New Delhi, India who has worked in print, television as well as internet news media. Besides defense and strategy, his past assignments have included reporting from Kashmir, coverage of terror strikes as well as election coverage from all over India. He has a Bachelors degree in Journalism (Honors) as well as a law degree (LLB), both from the University of Delhi.
- 1st IAF C-17 lands in India | StratPost: [...] The US Defense Security Cooperation Agency n...
- 1st IAF C-17 lands in India | StratPost: [...] delivery comes almost exactly two years afte...
- S Jayachandran: I appreciate Major Navdeep's yeomen service.B...
- dhoop_a: S Jayachandran The matter should be with the lea...
- Mark Collins – New RCAF Maritime Patrol Plane: A Bombardier Option? | The 3Ds Blog: [...] a plane?]? If you look at what is available,...
- Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane’s July 4, 2012
- Rafael’s innovative video marketing for India February 25, 2009
- India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist April 27, 2011
- Reform of Indian Military Justice June 2, 2013
- Boeing to pitch ‘diet’ P-8 to Indian Navy December 23, 2010
- Sujatha to be next foreign secretary for ‘neutrality’ June 19, 2013
- 1st IAF C-17 lands in India June 18, 2013
- Opinion: How the armed forces were deceived on rank pay June 15, 2013
- How the army lost secret op plans against China June 13, 2013
- Navy to get 1st Hawk AJTs in July June 7, 2013