January 15, 2012
About Saurabh JoshiView all posts by Saurabh Joshi
Follow Saurabh Joshi on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/saurabhjoshi Saurabh is a journalist based in New Delhi, India who has worked in print, television as well as internet news media. Besides defense and strategy, his past assignments have included reporting from Kashmir, coverage of terror strikes as well as election coverage from all over India. He has a Bachelors degree in Journalism (Honors) as well as a law degree (LLB), both from the University of Delhi.
- picard578: @Jack Except DoD has all reasons to lie about the ...
- Another victory for services veterans: […] Faujis can vote as general voters. Kinda...
- Armsdog Millionaires Lead 2009′s Parade of Iron Eagles | Danger Room | Wired: […] Room team when I say that the absolutely...
- cbcnn_Pilid: NR_Tatvamasi might be deliberate to buy in bulk to...
- NR_Tatvamasi: cbcnn_Pilid ChandrusWeb and who is the other major...
- Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane’s July 4, 2012
- Rafael’s innovative video marketing for India February 25, 2009
- India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist April 27, 2011
- Opinion: How the armed forces were deceived on rank pay June 15, 2013
- Reform of Indian Military Justice June 2, 2013
- Faujis can vote as general voters. Kinda. March 24, 2014
- Video: Textron’s new Scorpion attack jet at the Singapore Airshow March 10, 2014
- Video: Boeing’s Experimental AH-6i light armed helo March 6, 2014
- Video: Alenia Aermacchi C-27J Spartan March 6, 2014
- Rolls-Royce reported for using agent in India March 3, 2014