January 15, 2012
About Saurabh JoshiView all posts by Saurabh Joshi
Follow Saurabh Joshi on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/saurabhjoshi Saurabh is a journalist based in New Delhi, India who has worked in print, television as well as internet news media. Besides defense and strategy, his past assignments have included reporting from Kashmir, coverage of terror strikes as well as election coverage from all over India. He has a Bachelors degree in Journalism (Honors) as well as a law degree (LLB), both from the University of Delhi.
- mahavirtewari: StratPost GulPanag our time too specially gti used...
- krnbrar: StratPost GulPanag this is so not done, this is ba...
- commandersaini: StratPost How douprepare them to undergo extreme t...
- YoginderSharma: Unacceptable and unauthorised behaviour . Uncalled...
- InvictusJo: Ragging has its uses in the academies but this is ...
- Opinion: No country for old soldiers May 15, 2014
- Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane’s July 4, 2012
- Rafael’s innovative video marketing for India February 25, 2009
- India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist April 27, 2011
- Opinion: How the armed forces were deceived on rank pay June 15, 2013
- Video: Military cadet gets beating September 29, 2014
- Saab offers #MakeinIndia plan for the Gripen (+ Video) September 26, 2014
- RAF Eurofighters, Airbus A-330 tanker to stop by in Delhi September 23, 2014
- Indian defense ministry team in US September 23, 2014
- Vivek Lall quits Reliance for General Atomics August 27, 2014