January 15, 2012
About Saurabh JoshiView all posts by Saurabh Joshi
Follow Saurabh Joshi on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/saurabhjoshi Saurabh is a journalist based in New Delhi, India who has worked in print, television as well as internet news media. Besides defense and strategy, his past assignments have included reporting from Kashmir, coverage of terror strikes as well as election coverage from all over India. He has a Bachelors degree in Journalism (Honors) as well as a law degree (LLB), both from the University of Delhi.
- INSAS Rifle, LMG & Carbine - Page 20: [...] another officer told Reuters. Perhaps fire d...
- POLL: Make your shortlist for India's next fighter | The DEW Line: [...] Saab officially confirms they’re out o...
- Defense Links: C-27J gunship order nixed | The DEW Line: [...] Saurabh Joshi of StratPost blog writes that ...
- POLL: India's 1-year MMRCA marathon begins - who will win? | The DEW Line: [...] The very reliable StratPost blog even quoted...
- [UPDATED:] Israel's Rafael goes Bollywood to make missile sales to India | The DEW Line: [...] actually gets worse. The Forecast Highs blog...
- Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane’s July 4, 2012
- Rafael’s innovative video marketing for India February 25, 2009
- India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist April 27, 2011
- Boeing to pitch ‘diet’ P-8 to Indian Navy December 23, 2010
- MoD blacklists 7 defense vendors June 6, 2009
- Video: Indian Navy’s brand new MiG-29 Simulator Facility May 16, 2013
- Video: Check out the Navy workhorse Sea King helo May 12, 2013
- Video: Navy Kamov-31 explained May 12, 2013
- Video: Walkaround the Indian Navy’s MiG-29K May 12, 2013
- Images: Indian Navy Dhruv ALH flies for #IndNavAir60 May 10, 2013