January 15, 2012
About Saurabh JoshiView all posts by Saurabh Joshi
Follow Saurabh Joshi on Twitter @ http://www.twitter.com/saurabhjoshi Saurabh is a journalist based in New Delhi, India who has worked in print, television as well as internet news media. Besides defense and strategy, his past assignments have included reporting from Kashmir, coverage of terror strikes as well as election coverage from all over India. He has a Bachelors degree in Journalism (Honors) as well as a law degree (LLB), both from the University of Delhi.
- SibiMalayil: awesome...
- India Buys Rafale. More to Come? - Page 6: […] that of JF-17. However, LCA’s Ferry Ra...
- 1sudo: kursed and they are also getting Rafale http://ww...
- vkansagra: StratPost SaurabhJoshi This should be interesting....
- cocodrilomino: StratPost RAeSTimR ¡EXCELENTE TOMA! SALUDOS....
- Opinion: No country for old soldiers May 15, 2014
- Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane’s July 4, 2012
- Veteran writes open letter to Defense Minister November 20, 2014
- Rafael’s innovative video marketing for India February 25, 2009
- Video: Military cadet gets beating September 29, 2014
- Delayed M-777 buy means higher price May 14, 2015
- Airbus, Tata set precedent with C-295 approval May 14, 2015
- India could look at LCA-alternate to replace MiG-21 April 14, 2015
- India may need to walk away from Rafale to buy MMRCA April 10, 2015
- Boeing scouts AH-6i market April 7, 2015